Cargo Officer at the Airport
• Ensure the on-time collection and delivery of shipments.
• Ensure that shipments are scanned at relevant destination points to ensure proper tracking.
• Ensure that all relevant paperwork for each shipment is completed and attached where required.
• Prepare international shipments for customs by ensuring proper tariffs are completed and attached.
• Decide on shipping methods and routes for cargo.
• Advise clients regarding payment options for cargo and assist with cargo booking inquiries.
• Prepare all required bills for landing and any other documents as required.
• Record cargo information such as size, weight, and dimensions.
• Assist with the tracking of lost or missing shipments.
• Estimate and negotiate shipping rates or postal rates with clients and suppliers.
Delhi IGI Airport Recruitment - 2024
Jobs for Fresher and 12th Pass
Eligibility Criteria: 10+2 & above from recognized board
No. of seats: 1074
For complete information visit the website: www.igiaviationdelhi.com
Online application closing Soon